A little introduction

Books are one of my passions, along with cross stitch and TV. I am currently in the middle of writing my dissertation for my MSc and work alongside completing this at the University of Bolton. So where do I fit in reading, cross stitching and watching TV (another passion, which could be questionable as to calling it this?)? I have no idea is the answer. 

I currently have an account with goodreads and have very much enjoyed reading and writing reviews on books. Following this, I have gone onto read some very good blogs from random people around the world and have been so fascinated that here I am with my own blog. 

I hoard books, I think about books nearly all the time, but just don't currently have the time to read anywhere near as much as I want due to other commitments in life. Once I hand my dissertation in, in February, my life will be almost devoted to getting through the list of books which is about as long as from my current location to London (and maybe back). The reason this blog is titled with 'and more' is to include the reviews I will add with the TV shows I love and everything else I come across. These are the three favourite things that I enjoy doing in my spare time, excluding the usual going out with friends, shopping etc. 

So I have decided to dedicate this blog to the books I have read over the years and the future books I will be reading; and as I said before, anything else I come across (when I have the time!)

Enjoy reading as much as I have enjoyed doing so. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment