Visions by Kelley Armstrong


5 Stars 

I did actually finish this book a week ago but I just haven't had five minutes to update you all! I read this book in one day, it was just so good. I love Kelley's books and this is practically one of my favourites series right now. I cannot wait to read the next one in the series and really hope it wont be the last. 

The book picks right up after the last one. I have reviewed the last book, omens, in an earlier post if you want to look that book up first. Olivia is still living in Cainsville and has managed to find her parents innocent of two murders so far. My first thought going into this book was where would this book go next, would it carry on with finding Olivia's parents innocent of more murders or something else? This next book in the series was much more focused on Olivia than her parents. Her omen readings start to become much more vision like, and Olivia is almost becoming obsessed with them. It also leads her onto a new case with Walsh and her love life also becomes very spicy. 

I know I have said that I am not all that keen on romance as a genre, I am definitely in love with Olivia's new love interest. The scenes between her and her new guy are also very saucy. We also start delving into more of Walsh's background and I am certainly wanting to know when him and Olivia will get something going on! The book was complete action from the beginning and I just couldn't read it fast enough. There was also plenty of twists in there which kept me guessing and wanting to know what happens next. I love all the characters and we are still not much closer to knowing what is going on in Cainsville, but that isn't a bad thing. 

I can honestly say I can not find any negatives with this book and would recommend this book to everybody. It has crime, mystery and a spark of magic/fantasy which is all if my favourite mixes in one! 

Happy reading :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment