Currently reading...


So I am currently reading this book by Kate Atkinson and I am currently about one third of the way through. The book is about a girl, Ursula, who is born over and over again starting in 1910. I am not sure what I think about this book at the moment. However, I did get a little bored at one point when it kept coming back to 1910 and a few other small snippets in between so I skipped those parts. The characters are well defined and interesting though, and I do find it a little odd (though likeable?) that Ursula can remember what happened in all of her lives so far but her family don't? Well, we shall see where Ursula ends up... 


I am also currently reading the second book in the Odd Thomas series by Dean Koontz. I am reading this book on my iPad via ibooks. I thoroughly enjoyed the first book. I love Odd Thomas's character and the plot. Although some may say it is n't that original, I don't care. It was great. There is also a film about the first book on Netflix which I have also watched. It was good in that it kept very close to the book and the actor playing Odd Thomas. It was a little light-hearted the way in which it was done, but it was good. I look forward to finishing this book and reading the rest of the series. If you have never read a Dean Koontz book, this is a good place to start! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment