TV catchup.

Sleepy Hollow - S02E09 - Mamma. 


8/10
I love the feeling of having caught up on my programmes. The next episode of Sleepy Hollow is the mid-season finale so, although I hate mid-season finales, it will give me time to catch up on other programmes. 

Back to the synopsis and review. This programme focuses on Abi and Jenny (her sister) trying to solve a case at the local psychiatric unit. Earlier in the series, Jenny was a patient there and so was there mother when they were children. There are a few parts in the programme which update us on the progress Katrina infiltrating the horsemans plans etc. Ichabod plays a very small part in this episode but it was good to see Jenny doing what she does best and Jenny having a good role. Overall, enjoyed the episode, but missed Ichabod's humour. 

The Vampire Diaries S06E07. 


7/10

OK so I realise that alot of people have fallen out of watching the vampire diaries over the past few seasons and that it isn't as good as it use to be. But, seen as though I have watched the vampire diaries since the beginning, I feel I need to be a loyal fan and keep going. Also, this is the last season so I definitely want to know what happens. 

Season 6 hasn't started in the UK yet so I will try to keep spoilers to a minimum which is very hard when writing a review. So Damon and Elena are no longer together and she has no memory of their time together (I won't say how she lost it). The episode starts with a focus on Damon trying to help Elena remember. Other storylines involve Caroline needing to save her mother from being killed and Bonnie trying to get home. 

I have watched Elena carry on with her life since Damon left and Elena's life is so much better without him. Also, I'm not really sure I missed him? His acting isn't that great, and although alot of people love him, which I do to an extant, from an acting perspective he isn't that great. Overall, the episode was a very generic vampire diaries episode which I reasonably enjoyed.

Gotham S01E03. 


8.5/10. 

For those of you who haven't heard of Gotham or haven't watched it, here is a brief synopsis: the series follows James Gordon as he starts his job at Gotham city PD. The series also follows James as he tries to bring the Wayne's killer to justice, how penguin rises to power and little Bruce Wayne. 

I am about 6 episodes behind on this programme, but it is very good. Alot of the actors chosen to play roles were a very good choice, especially penguin and James Gordon. Although, not sure how I feel about Alfred's actor/character, he is very different to the films. I think the series does the films justice and has so far been a good prequel. 








0 comments:

Post a Comment