Sleepy Hollow S02E07



7/10

So I am currently an episode behind on Sleepy Hollow and episode 9 will air on Fox in America tonight. For those of you who have not watched sleepy hollow (go an watch now!) yet, here is a brief overview of the plot:

Ichabod Crane has just woken up in modern day Sleepy hollow where he has been asleep for around 250 years. As he awakes, so does the headless horseman (hopefully you've seen the film version of this with Johnny Depp). Anyways, the rest of the series revolves around Crane and his new found friend (Abi Mills) who are the two witnesses to stop the apocalypse. I won't say too much else as this will spoil your viewing experience. 

Sleepy hollow is one of my current favourite programmes that I am watching. I love this series, it has action, comedy, great characters and plot lines. But back to the episode at hand. The episode revolves around Cranes wife, Katrina, who has been poisoned with a creature who will eventually give birth to moloch (the daddy of the four horseman who plans to bring hell on earth). Crane and Lt. Mills race against time to stop this. 

This episode was not the best episode of season two, it was good because I love the show, but the 'I remember seeing this relic when I worked for Washington (the guy not the state)' line is getting a little old. Surely there is only so much that Crane has seen before? Also, Katrina. She is just not that great. Although Abi by the end of this episode understands why she is needed, her acting isn't that great nor is her character. But I just love Crane, his humour and the way he talks, his character and the acting. And despite a few down moments in this episode, I can't wait to watch the next. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment