Christmas time!

So today is the day of giving and receiving. And today I would just like to let you all know a few books that I received for Christmas. 



Patricia Cornwell is my favourite author. I look forward to Christmas every year knowing that she brings out a book at around this time. I have read some reviews of her more recent books and I am aware that some people haven't been happy with the plot and character developments. All the same, I love these books and this is my next book to read.



I do love a good Stephen King book. I haven't read all his books, but every time I read one, I am never disappointed. I look forward to reading this in the next month or so.










Cecilia Ahern may seem as a completely different choice for me looking at what I've been reading. And I definitely agree that it is different. But I very much enjoy reading them, it's a break from the world of horror, thriller and fantasy. I also feel they have a somewhat twist to them, nothing is given away in the synopsis. Another read I look forward to.

Merry Christmas all and happy reading :)












0 comments:

Post a Comment