Inkitt Android App Launch!


So the people over at Inkitt are launching a new Android app this Saturday (7th January) due to their success of the iOS app they launched last year. 


Inkitt is a platform for aspiring writers to share their work and for readers to unearth new books. I myself am a fan of their work and I have read one of their published works a few months ago. I have got a few more on my list to read/review soon too! 
So the Android app will let users do the following four main functions: 
  • Access thousands of novels from all genres such as horror, fantasy, roman, YA and many more!
  • Personalised reading suggestions that are hand-picked based on your favourite fiction genres!
  • Customisable look to match user preference i.e. font sizes and colours. 
  • Online/Offline mode so readers can save their books to their offline library and read anywhere on the go!
I really hope some of you give it a go and let all your fellow booklovers know too! I know I will be picking it up!

The app will be available from the Google Play store at the following link from Saturday:






0 comments:

Post a Comment